- Take 10 minutes and think if you are ready to do this… I’ll explain why and how.
- Make a list of your 5 top clients and specify the industry they’re in.
- Create a folder in your computer with ALL the logos, graphics, promotional materials and testimonials you’ve gathered throughout the years – you’re going to need them later…
- Identify the Social media technologies you are going to use with the help of a SM professional:
- Twitter (microblogging)
- Blogging on your site
- Social Blogging: posting on other’s websites/blogs – Extremely Recommended!!!
- AV social media (Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Review your existing Information Technologies (website, Social media accounts, etc.) and make a list of the stuff that is working and what is NOT… a Twitter account you opened five years ago and you have never posted on doesn’t count. Make sure you put some Analytics on them.
- Align your company’s message with the Social media identifiers, a.k.a. account names:
- You get the idea…
- Define the integration strategy: Social media is an ecosystem and all the technologies have to work together, otherwise you will be doing A LOT of repeat work and copy/pasting…
- If your English is not good, PLEASE PAY A PROFESSIONAL WRITER
- Remember STEP 1? Now you have to create a schedule for CONTENT GENERATION:
Social Networks – X hours daily/weekly/monthly
10. Review your strategy three (3) months after implementation and adjust accordingly.
Social media is 5% technology and 95% Quality Content